7.26.2012

Fall Package 2012

This summer has zoomed by. I can't believe there are only like 25 days till school starts and my last "baby" starts Kindergarten and my oldest "baby" starts Middle School. I just don't feel old enough to have a "baby" in Middle School, are ya' with me?

So, with August upon us, I thought I should whip together a Fall Package, so here she is!

For $225 (Tax included) you get:

  • Session (for up to 5 people - additional people are $10/ea)
  • 2 Metal Ornament with your favorite photo fused onto it - chose from 12 shapes (Click here to see what they look like)!
  • 50 CHRISTmas Cards (View Designs)with envelopes - OR - 1 High-Resolution digital file for download
  • $50 off your print order of $100 or more.

Special Needs clients get $25 off!

Add-on's (Tax NOT included)

  • Cards in multiples of 10 - $15
  • Ornaments - $20/each
  • Return Address can be printed on envelopes for an additional $4 for each set of 10.

Fall session slots go quickly, so call call or email me ASAP! sarah@cookwire.com (205) 587-7536

No post is complete without a few photos, so here are a few of my favorites from last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment