10.14.2011

A Ya-Ya (and her peeps) | Birmingham Family Children Photographer

Carrie is one of my Ya-Ya's. If you don't have some Ya-Ya's, you should get some. She along with 3 other fabulous women and I have all become close over the last 6 months or so. When we get together, we encourage, laugh, cry, blush, and eat. We like to eat. Alot.

Anywho... For the third year in a row, I've had the honor of photographing her family. When I did her family's first portrait 2 years ago, all I knew was her name. (I know more than that now.) Last her family wore traditional Christmas attire at Aldridge, so this year they brought out the fall gear to change things up a bit.

I'm so proud to call you friend Carrie. You have a beautiful family and I know you are proud!



















I have to show this one b/c Abby took it. She and her friend Bella were along to help with the kids. I had handed her my camera so I could remove my sweatshirt (i had dressed in layers, people) and she snapped this photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment