1.13.2011

The Happy Harpers... 1 Year Later | Birmingham Family and Children Photographer

Location: Birmingham Botanical Gardens

The Harper's were one of my first clients in August of 2009 and since then I've gotten to know them alot better. Jamie is an absolutely precious woman of God and has a great blog that actually generates a lot of traffic for me.

Daniel and Jamie became pregnant shortly after their first shoot with me, much like my friend Jennifer whom I've mentioned approximately 72 times.

I'm rambling... On with the show!













The Harpers, like many of my clients lately, just so happens to be part of my Valleydale Family. View other Valleydale Families here.

1 comment:

  1. I look old, not 17 like I feel. Oh well, it's fun being in a family and pretending to be 5, 3, and baby aged. Thanks for the fun times.

    ReplyDelete