2.16.2010

Sweet Sprout

I did this sweet girls' 3 month portraits a week and a half ago and she has truly "sprouted up" since I did her newborn portraits in November!

I have really loved getting to know Jennifer and Micheal over the last 5 months. I first met them when I did their maternity portraits back in September. They are really fun to photograph because they really know how to relax and just be themselves in front of the camera.

L is such a snuggly baby girl! I did manage to a few pictures of her by herself before she begged to be snuggled again!



L may have a future on American Idol - she was practicing her singing just before the shoot - sooooo sweet!




Micheal has become a stay-at-home Daddy and has found a new appreciation for SAHM's!




A family picture...


Hi Lexi, I know you miss being the center of attention, but you sure are a beautiful girl!


Thanks again Jennifer and Micheal - can't wait to see all of you again in May!

1 comment: