So I whipped this up. It has all my favorite things: feta, kalamata olives, artichokes, garlic, tomatoes, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!
Scramble your eggs and then add in all the goodness.
Pour it in a pie crust.
Top it with more goodness.
Mediterranean QuicheServes 4-6
1 pie crust
1 cup feta cheese, divided in half
1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1/4 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, diced
1/4 cup Kalamata olives, diced
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
Sea salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare pie crust or use a store bought version and lay it in the bottom of a pie dish.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, half of feta cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and olives. Add salt and pepper and garlic and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the pie dish. If it is really full, place pie dish on a cookie sheet in case it spills over.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is firm and doesn't jiggle when you take it out. If the crust starts to get too brown, cover with a piece of foil.
- When it is cooked, slice and top with diced tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve hot.