9.29.2011

G Kids | Birmingham Childrens Photographer

Carrie and I have known each other for as long as Todd and I have been married. She and her husband, Bryan, were members of the newlywed class we joined in January of '99 at Valleydale Church. It's been great knowing them through the years and all being pregnant at the same times. Abby and C are the same age as well as Max and C. Back in 2005 when we were working on Max's diagnosis, Bryan and Carrie prayed for our family diligently - there's were one of many that we coveted during those difficult couple years.

It's always fun to photograph my friends kids and such an honor that they would choose me. C and C were the most respectful kids. I'm constantly surprised at how much I love being referred to as "Ma'am" - It used to make me feel old, but now it makes me feel respected. Thank you so much for sharing your kids with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment