8.01.2011

Christmas Package 2011!

The long-awaited Christmas package. As I did last year, I'm just keeping it simple and doing one package. I'm not doing mini sessions because they just aren't quite long enough to me. I don't want to rush things.

What you get...
Session for up to 5 people (additional individuals are $10/ea)
50 Linen Cards with envelopes
1 11x14 mounted print
5 Full-Resolution Digital Files
20% off additional a la cart prints

$225


* Extra sets (1 set=25 cards) of cards are $40/ea.
* If you are a 2011 client of mine and prefer to buy only cards, you may do so at $50/set.

On to the cards! I'm really loving the designs of these cards this year. They each have a back design in addition to the front. If you prefer, the back can be left blank for note-writing or it can carry the same color/pattern as the background on the front. If you need a different number of photos on front or back then the previews shown, please don't hesitate to ask.


This one can have a string tied to it to become an ornament.

This one can have a string tied to it to become an ornament.

This card can have as few as 1 image or as many as 9 images making up the windows.


My fall schedule last year was packed, so email me at sarah@cookwire.com ASAP to book your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment