2.02.2012

Liam at 3 months | Helena Newborn Baby Photographer

STILL catching up on my blog posts and trying to get back into the swing of things. Since Christmas, I've been in a home improvement mode. I shopped IKEA for the first time. Epic. Polyurethaned for the first time. Equally Epic. And I'm currently planning on painting my office/living room area. Blog post will follow much later after everything gets painted, hung, etc.

But you didn't visit my blog to find out why in the world I haven't blogged in 19 days. On with the show. Here is Mr. Liam who may end up being the most patient little brother ever since he has a sister who is big on being the center of attention. He will be forced into learning this (and many other) lesson(s).















Click here to see Liam fresh from the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment