1.04.2012

2012, A Time to Simplify

I began this my photography venture in August of 2009 and have truly been blessed by all the new friends I've made. I'm honored to have been able to freeze precious moments for so many of you over the last 2 years. That being said, I feel the need to simplify things. Photography is my moment to be just Sarah, not Mom, or Sweetie (though I do love these alternate names and the ones who have given them to me), but my time with God and my family is more important to me - photography is secondary to all this.

Don't worry, I'm not quitting! In the past, so many of you have been interested in ordering your digitals and I've been wary of handing them over in fear that my artwork would be printed at the closest 1-hour photo lab. At the same time I empathize with you. I too keep all my personal digital files to look back on from years past and sigh at how quickly things have changed.

So you're getting your wish. I am now offering a new "Got Digials?" Package. For $350 you'll get your 1-2 hour session, a 4x6 spiral bound proof book with all your photos, 30% off a la cart prints for 2 weeks, and all your high-resolution, full-size images with print release (storyboards are excluded). This price is good for up to 5 individuals. You can take your digital images and print them up as big as you want, as small as you want, whenever you want!

I would like to encourage you to get registered with Mpix in order to receive emails about specials they are running. Facebook is also a good place to watch for sales and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment