3.12.2012

Spring Package 2012

I know you've been waiting with growing anticipation to see my Spring Package. Well here she is! As I did in the fall, I'm not doing a mini session day, just the package which is good through the end of May.

For $125 you get your session, 20% off of a la cart prints, and one of the following:
  1. 3 Accordion Albums
  2. 1 set of Rep Cards (these work great as "brag cards") and 3 mounted 8x10's
  3. 1 Mounted 16x20
  4. 1 High Resolution Digital File with print release

Referral Reward!

If you refer a friend to book a Spring Mini session with me, I'll throw in a $25 print credit as well! *Only 1 referral reward per client. *You must book a slot in order to receive the referral reward.

And because no post is complete without a photo, here are my 2 oldest smooching. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment